Gen-V WG50 Pro-Gate50Turbosmart
The Gen-V WG40M Comp-Gate40 Motorsport external wastegate is a cost effective, high performing 40mm external wastegate designed specifically for endurance racing or where water cooling is not available and high thermal thresholds are required for extended periods of time.
The Gen-V provides extensive user configurability, world leading extended thermal performance, fatigue resistance and best in class flow performance for optimum control and longevity.
A direct fit upgrade to all 4th-generation Turbosmart wastegates and feature a CFD driven heatsink design, our unique collar-locking system, variable actuator cap and base, strap-type V-band clamps, liquid-cooling, 1/8″ NPT ports, and are provided with a range of springs.
- Direct swap for Turbosmart Gen 4 Comp-Gate 40, inlet is the same as other 38/40mm V-band wastegates
- 40mm valve size
- High temp spring combinations from 3 – 26psi supplied in the box
- 1/8”NPT ports
- V-band clamp mounting system to suit 1-3/4” OD pipe
- Locking collar for compact size and easy spring changes
- Available in Motorsport and Compressed Gas versions
- Hall Effect, Non-Contact Position Sensor Option Available.
It is the responsibility of Turbosmart to warn its customers and employees that some products sold on this website contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This product does not have a CARB EO #; it is not legal for sale or use in CA on pollution controlled motor vehicles. This is intended as a "Race Only" product to be used solely for competition. It's use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization; any other use including recreational off-road use, may be a violation of local, state and federal laws. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify legal use of this product for the intended application and use.